Who can join?
- Weekend classes focus on children between 2 and 6 years old.
How long is the session?
- The youngest group, between 2 and 3 years, is 35 minutes. For 3 to 4-year-olds, the session is 40 minutes, the 4 to 5-year-olds is 45 minutes, and after the
age of 5 the sessions last 45 minutes.
Does my child have to wait for the next term to begin before he joins?
- No, just let us know, when and which class you want to join and come along to the next session.
- Please refer to our locations here
- A lot of fun while developing coordination skills through dribbling skills, passing, turning and football matches.
- Parents will get a notification via Facebook groups 1 hour before training. Any payments made for the session will be offset against the next session
- If the session has run for over 15 mins, then there will not be any make up sessions.
- If a medical certificate is provided, fees might be offset in the following training or replacement training will be available at one of our other locations.
- Due to the nature of the business, no reimbursement is available.
You may come and attend a class at any of our other locations to make up for your missed classes. This must be done within 4 weeks of your last attended session.
Appropriate clothing, closed sport shoes and a water bottle. Please bring spare clothing in case of wet weather conditions, e.g. (extra socks, shoes)
- Enjoy the session and have fun, please let the coach lead the session. You are welcome to encourage your child.
- Smaller groups 6-8, medium groups 6-10, older groups 8-14,but we take registrations of up to 15 players as a group.
- Please sign up online on the following link or get in touch with us at
- 10 mins before